bamboo?

Joceybaby23

ProfessionalMinkette
O.G.
Sep 1, 2006
Hi girls, I am looking to get a treesje in bamboo. It looks cream but grey? Can you describe this color for me? Is it a stain magnet? If you've seen it in person, can you review?

Is this a new color, or an older color? Sorry, but I'm new to Treesje, and am still feeling my way through this brand. I love the leather of my black Dylan, and am looking to expand my Treesje collection to more than 1 bag. haha

I think Bamboo was a Holiday '09 colour, mainly in the Dylan line, IIRC. Endless has this, I believe, and their pics are usually pretty colour-accurate. It looks more like a cream to me, but a cream that can look a bit "dirty", IYKWIM. It doesn't look particularly grey, more like a white/cream that's a bit "old" and has lost some of that bright whiteness, if that makes sense. I haven't seen it in person, though, so I can't say any more about it, but FWIW, yeah, Endless's pics are usually pretty colour-accurate.

I just saw this same bag on sale at bloomies the other day and I have one of their cases in bamboo...I'd say it's a natural / creme color. hard to explain but I don't see gray in it. The leather is slightly stiff with a wrinkle to it...my case accidentally got submerged in water otherwise I'd take a photo for you (it def wasn't waterproof hehe). It's a really pretty color IRL!