Bamboo Zip Cosmetic Pouch Problems

cralleycat

O.G.
Jul 28, 2009
I purchased the Bamboo Zip Cosmetic pouch from Gucci.com during the Spring Sale and started actually using it in August. When I took it out of my bag on Friday, the seams under the zipper on both sides just disintegrated when I went to unzip it.. When I lifted the leather to look closer, the monogram fabric just pulled away and the stitching just ripped open almost like it was rotted. I called customer service and she said that they are not responsible for the wear and tear but offered for me to talk to the repair dept.. they aren't open until Monday and I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this type of defect. I have been a loyal Gucci customer for over 10 years with handbags and have never had a quality issue.. This is my first purchase of a small leather good and it's literally falling apart after 2 months of use.. :sad:

Just keep on at them with the 'not fit for purpose' and you only just stated to use it. Push for a free replacement/repair (Gucci do very good repairs)/refund. Don't let them fob you off!!!