428.9 KB · Views: 722
  • 323658_A7M0G_1000_001_web_zoomin.jpg
    323658_A7M0G_1000_001_web_zoomin.jpg
    471.9 KB · Views: 694
Hi guys,

I'd like to ask for some opinions regarding these two
which you guys prefer? I am looking for hopefully a timeless bag
TIA

Funny that you should ask because I was just thinking about the same thing. My husband surprised me with the large bamboo shopper for my birthday this month. It's absolutely stunning! But, I haven't used it yet because it seems so big and the smaller shopper seems too small. I was thinking of exchanging it for the Boston, but I'm a bit afraid of the sagging issue with the boston shape. I hope others chime in to your question.

Funny that you should ask because I was just thinking about the same thing. My husband surprised me with the large bamboo shopper for my birthday this month. It's absolutely stunning! But, I haven't used it yet because it seems so big and the smaller shopper seems too small. I was thinking of exchanging it for the Boston, but I'm a bit afraid of the sagging issue with the boston shape. I hope others chime in to your question.

yeah that's exactly my concern with the shopper its too large then the smaller seems too small

I honestly think both are beautiful. I would choose shopper bag since I already have a similar bag like boston (LV Speedy bandouliere). Have a look at the types of bags you have and decide your selection! Either style would look superb on you! :hugs:

Just wondering which one did you finally get and how do you like it?:smile:

Hi I chose the Boston bag .. check the reveal here
http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/reveal-p-880016.html

I like it very much aesthetically the shopper is too big for me, and the boston have a classic shape. the design is understated which I love, just a small Gucci embossed and of course the bamboo
For functionality normally I have my wallet, coin purse, cosmetic pouch, card holder and phone and it all fits on the boston
I think if you would carry more stuff like a laptop, ipad you shoud opt for the shopper

in all honesty both of them are really gorgeous, you just have to find out which looks better on you
hope it helps =p