Superwoman
O.G.
Jun 1, 2010
VA/MD
Hi guys,

I'd like to ask for some opinions regarding these two
which you guys prefer? I am looking for hopefully a timeless bag
TIA

Funny that you should ask because I was just thinking about the same thing. My husband surprised me with the large bamboo shopper for my birthday this month. It's absolutely stunning! But, I haven't used it yet because it seems so big and the smaller shopper seems too small. I was thinking of exchanging it for the Boston, but I'm a bit afraid of the sagging issue with the boston shape. I hope others chime in to your question.

arviereyes

Jan 15, 2013
Funny that you should ask because I was just thinking about the same thing. My husband surprised me with the large bamboo shopper for my birthday this month. It's absolutely stunning! But, I haven't used it yet because it seems so big and the smaller shopper seems too small. I was thinking of exchanging it for the Boston, but I'm a bit afraid of the sagging issue with the boston shape. I hope others chime in to your question.

yeah that's exactly my concern with the shopper its too large then the smaller seems too small

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
I like the boston more. The way the handles are attached to the bag is quite distinctive and well-designed.

docringram

Aug 11, 2012
usa
I'd go any try them both on and then decide. One will look better on you
And one will feel better, as well. Also, if you decide on the Boston, you can always get (or make) a shaper for the bottom, which will protect the bottom, as well. Both are lovely and timeless.

lil_marie

Dec 2, 2006
Jakarta, ID
I honestly think both are beautiful. I would choose shopper bag since I already have a similar bag like boston (LV Speedy bandouliere). Have a look at the types of bags you have and decide your selection! Either style would look superb on you! :hugs:

arviereyes

Jan 15, 2013
Just wondering which one did you finally get and how do you like it?:smile:

Hi I chose the Boston bag .. check the reveal here
http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/reveal-p-880016.html

I like it very much aesthetically the shopper is too big for me, and the boston have a classic shape. the design is understated which I love, just a small Gucci embossed and of course the bamboo
For functionality normally I have my wallet, coin purse, cosmetic pouch, card holder and phone and it all fits on the boston
I think if you would carry more stuff like a laptop, ipad you shoud opt for the shopper

in all honesty both of them are really gorgeous, you just have to find out which looks better on you
hope it helps =p