Bambino Playground Original Print on Ebay

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow, and it's here in Hawaii! I wonder why it's startin so cheap? haha. I would be interested...but I've got a playground bella comin my way ;) But if it sells for cheap..maybe i might...hahahaha.

2. hehe. I don't personally love the print, but i know everyone else does :smile: hehe.

i sort of want a caramellina in it!..just not at the crazy price on ebay they're going for!

3. awww I love that!! Unfortunately I wouldn't know what to do with a bambino even tho I have one. Still, so tempting tho.

4. *cough* bambino's are too small...i learned my lesson.

5. yeah they looked so cute yet so small at the store :P

6. Cute!! But yeah, the bambinos are too small :sad: Now if that was a bambione.. :graucho:

7. now that i got a stellina, i think the bambinone is small for me :nuts:

8. Really? IDK I'm not a big fan of velcro :Push: I only got the denaro because the velcro is really small.. Is stellina the smallest one of that style bag?

9. yup stellina is the smallest compared to campeggio lol... idk i find the velco much easier to access my goodies :P

10. Well it's up to $41 ... lol I guess it didn't take long for the bids to start going up.

Ahh I showed my bambino to my sister and she said it looks like something for a little kid. She said it looked very disproportionate next to me. But ... I couldn't bear to return it so I kept it. I still have time to return it tho .. we'll see