"Baltico" Blue: loving this new Prada color for spring!

May 23, 2006
I first saw this metallic blue color called "Baltico" in Longchamp's thread a couple of weeks ago. Maybe nobody else noticed it? Or maybe nobody else likes it? I think its a stunning shade of blue and now I'm obsessing over it, lol! :nuts:

From http://forum.purseblog.com/prada/more-new-spring-bags-watch-out-some-w-413806.html
attachment.php

From Raffaello-Network
attachment.php

From Saks
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Baltico.jpg
    Baltico.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 4,358
I ordered the one from Saks but returned it. It is not as pretty in person.

I believe I also saw this color at BG, not sure which style it was. It did not have the "pow" that the pics have. Anyway, it is navy, not teal.

However, I do like that bag in the first photo and I would love to know what that looks like IRL!

I :heart: this blue and obsessed with it. Saw in my local Prada store toted by a local celeb and it looks stunning. All the shoppers at Prada during that time were asking the SAs about this blue.

I have a bag in Baltico from a couple of years ago.

It is definitely navy, but not very dark. I find it goes with a lot of things. My cat Lily was kind enough to sit next to it so you can compare it to black!! I took these photos in natural light, no flash.

Hope it helps.

Attachments

• DSC01023.JPG
    DSC01023.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 2,138
  • DSC01024.JPG
    DSC01024.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 3,056
I first saw this metallic blue color called "Baltico" in Longchamp's thread a couple of weeks ago. Maybe nobody else noticed it? Or maybe nobody else likes it? I think its a stunning shade of blue and now I'm obsessing over it, lol! :nuts:

From http://forum.purseblog.com/prada/more-new-spring-bags-watch-out-some-w-413806.html
attachment.php

I saw this bag yesterday at Neiman Marcus in Beverly Hills and I wasn't bowled over. I'm with some of the gals who said it doesn't look as appealing in real life. They had some pretty yummy bags though, hiding behind the floppy bunny ear bags that are truly beautiful.