Bal's TOWN - Modeling Pictures?

shamrock0421

U Get What You Give
O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
I've searched and can't come up with very much at all.
Would love to see mod pix from you ladies that have this bag.

If there is already a thread about this and I missed it, my apologies.

Thank you!
:smile:

I'd love to see this, too! Especially to see how the Town looks on TPF's of different heights. I've tried it but felt it looked to long on me.....maybe I may be convinced otherwise after seeing it on others!!

I can't remember if I tried Velo or Town when I was at Holt Renfrew.
Sigh.
I'm thinking it was the Town. After looking at pictures of Velo - it seems like it may be too large for my preference.
I recall liking the size of the bag but not feeling so giddy about the strap being so long.
However, I rarely use the straps on my bags and have taken the strap off some of them (the PT GSH Anthra - as it's heavy enough).
I see a "Velo" thread in the reference section - but no "Town".
And while my search did lead me to some good Town pictures - very few of them are modeling pix.

BTW pree - cutest.puppy.ever! ;)

I'd love to see this, too! Especially to see how the Town looks on TPF's of different heights. I've tried it but felt it looked to long on me.....maybe I may be convinced otherwise after seeing it on others!!

Here you go *L*, my Sang SGH Town (for reference i'm 5'7):

P1050742-1.jpg

P1050741-1.jpg

I am 5'3" and medium build - here are some modeling pics - hope this helps :smile:

attachment.php

Attachments

• town_mod_3.jpg
    town_mod_3.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 1,331
  • model_town_1.jpg
    model_town_1.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 1,236
  • model_town_2.jpg
    model_town_2.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 2,670
If anyone who might be on the petite side had their town strap shortened- can you tell me how many inches you took off and if it worked out well for you? This may be the wrong thread for this but I did a search and didn't find too many exact
measurements. I am so nervous about having this done to my beautiful
town.

I would also like to see mod pics with the Town. I think (a while back) someone posted pics carrying their Town or maybe it was the Velo with the long strap doubled. That was really helpful and it looked great. For some reason, I can't find that on here anymore. If anyone has mod pics with the strap doubled please post them.

TIA