Bal's TOWN - Modeling Pictures?

MWAH! Thank you sweetie!
Here you go *L*, my Sang SGH Town (for reference i'm 5'7):

It sure does! Because I'm 5'3" and medium build as well! :biggrin:

I am 5'3" and medium build - here are some modeling pics - hope this helps :smile:

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!

Here's a photo of my black rggh town! I'm 5'0.

and another with my canard rggh town:smile:

Saw this early this morning and there didn't be so many mod shots.
Of course this was pre-coffee and I'm seeing a few more now than I did then. I'm a hot mess pre-coffee. ;)

:cool: I have really enjoyed this Town thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-clubhouse/out-on-the-town-the-town-club-573845.html

p.s. More mod shots on pages 3, 4 and beyond ---------- they also talk about how they have doubled up the strap on this style.

Also - received a reply from Addy from the PM I sent her this morning and she has added a "Town" thread to the reference section now.

Yaaaayyyyy!!!!!! Thank you, Addy!
:biggrin:

I'm really loving the look of this bag.
I don't usually pile too much stuff in my handbags, so I'm thinking this size could be just right for me and something new and fun instead of another City.
It's just the strap that gives me second thoughts.

Thank you to everyone for your help!
:smile:

5'1
IMG_1671.jpg
IMG_0959.jpg
IMG_0957.jpg
IMG_0956.jpg
IMG_0964.jpg

Love the shot with the Moutarde Town: great proportions on the carrier! The Town looks much more compact on me - more like a biggish First on me, because I'm 165cm, but I still love the Town as an alternative to the First.

For me, the alternative to the RH City is the RH Maxi Twiggy.

Shamrock - have you tried the Mini Pom? Just wondering, because I've found it much easier to use than the Town! The long strap is much more usable, no need to shorten it and it holds about the same amount as Town...