BalNY update in my email today!!

BooYah said:
esile! the part-time DOES comes with a shoulder strap!

toni, thank you so much for the info!

thanks, booyah, for pointing that out. i'm at work... haven't gotten the chance to read the thread!:flowers:

thanks, toni for the update.:flowers:

i definetly like the shape of the part time- anyone know the size in comparison to the city? the work isn't that much bigger than the city... but the classique is a LOT smaller than the city, so i'm wondering if the part-time is in between the classique and the city size?

mocean said:
i definetly like the shape of the part time- anyone know the size in comparison to the city? the work isn't that much bigger than the city... but the classique is a LOT smaller than the city, so i'm wondering if the part-time is in between the classique and the city size?

I called Bal NY to ask about the Part Time and was told that it is supposed to be like a Work bag cut in half. It is between the City and Work size, not the Classique/First size. It is an inch shorter and three inches wider than the City, $100 more, and has the shoulder strap. I have been on the list for a City in the blue-grey (thank you SO much for posting these pics, guys!!!), but I wonder if I should change to the Part Time since I have an ink City? What do you guys think? Or should I just stick to what works?

By the way, they told me the blue-grey will not be in until August/September...only the browns, neutrals, and reds are coming in early. :sad:

hatikuh said:
^ ET, I would stick to the city, I don't know about you, but a difference of 1-2 inches shouldn't cost $100 more :Push:

Thanks hatikuh! I wondered about "expanding" my collection, but I have a feeling the blue-grey will go quickly, and if I end up not loving the Part Time who knows if I will be able to get another one? And I have been on the list for the City since it opened, so I KNOW I will be one of the first to get that one. I cannot wait to see this color in person!!! :yes: :nuts: :upsidedown:

Here is a pic of the City and a pic of the Part Time (both from atelier-naff's site) for comparison:

Attachments

• Blue India Bbagjpg.jpg
    Blue India Bbagjpg.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 115748.jpg
    115748.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 35
LOL I know what you mean about expanding collection. Look at me, I now a proud owner of 3 City, and 1 Classique :lol: The City is just perfect for me... Though when I get another bbag next, I'd probably want to get a larger one - work/weekender. The part time bag to me just look like it's not big enough of a difference compared to the City to even look different. Maybe that's why they put a stiching down the middle to differentiate it a little bit? Dunno though... still not convinced... I think you would love your city, ET! You must post pics for me drool on! And a full report on the blue-grey color IRL :shame:

^^It will be a long wait! The Blue India is officially "fall collection" so it isn't supposed to arrive until August/September! I WANT IT NOW!!! The color looks amazing, though. It will definitely be worth the wait. I think I am sticking with the City...I would consider a Work IF it had a shoulder strap, but since it doesn't I will give it a miss.