BalNY- Return Policy

1. What is their return policy? :shrugs:

2. Ten days exchange only.

3. Stinky! Thanks Glim!

4. yeppers, that's true ^^ :true:

5. I know, right? I hate to say it but AR is kind of the way to go.

6. I have been having really good luck w/ Nordstroms AF! Customer service is awesome and I can return to my local Nordies.

7. Yup, plus you are only allowed 2 exchanges(even if the item is damaged).

8. I didn't know that!

9. Yeah, I got an Bordeaux that had a rip/tear at the bottom, so I exchanged that for an Oxblood, but there was one part where the leather was really spongey and dried out so I exchanged that one. I was told it would be final sale after that because their store policy is 2 exchanges even if the item is damaged. A lot of boutiques have this sort of stricter policy.

10. thank's pupsterpurse I didn't know that maybe I should order from AR

11. sorry, but i'm new... what is AR?
    thanks!

12. Aloha Rag! and its great! You don't pay tax or shipping, but there is a $25 restocking fee for returns.

13. ic.. sounds great! Thanks! =)
    Do they have a pretty good color selection? Are they going to have Blue India part time?

14. I don't know what their current stock is- but you can go to their website and request the current stock.They will email it to you in a pdf with pictures. They are also very friendly and knowledgeable! Good luck, and let us know what you get!!!

15. i will! thx! =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice