BALNY Appreciation Cookies

I just got my cookies today, and my bag came a few days ago (not sure exactly when since it arrived while I was on vacay. I think it arrived on Monday, based on my friend who was checking mail.) So, hang in there if you haven't gotten them yet. I bet they're on their way. It was my first bag directly from BalNY, so they definitely wouldn't have flagged me as special in any way. If I got them, I'm sure they're coming to everyone who got the LE Magenta!!

To get you ready, here's the box that I got: http://www.onegirlcookies.com/product.php?prodid=1

It was my first bag directly from BalNY, so they definitely wouldn't have flagged me as special in any way. If I got them, I'm sure they're coming to everyone who got the LE Magenta!!

we all have spent $$$ @ bal ny! whether we've bought one bag or 20 we should all receive "special" treatment. i would just have settled for some half decent CS & a le magenta in brand new condition - never mind a box of %$£@***&^%$$£ cookies!

It was my first bag directly from BalNY, so they definitely wouldn't have flagged me as special in any way. If I got them, I'm sure they're coming to everyone who got the LE Magenta!!

we all have spent $$$ @ bal ny! whether we've bought one bag or 20 we should all receive "special" treatment. i would just have settled for some half decent CS & a le magenta in brand new condition - never mind a box of %$£@***&^%$$£ cookies!

This thread is a positive attitude thread, an appreciation thread, and this remark is really not necessary. I understand that many of you are disgruntled, but please, let's allow good news to be good news and keep negative vibes out :yes:

i got my cookies yesterday too! man they are DELISH! my faves are the juliette, penelope and saidie.. mmmm! DH loves the chocolate ones! i thought it was a very nice gesture too!

I agree that we all definitely deserve cookies and are special. I just wanted to reassure those who are still waiting for their cookies that I'm sure they are indeed on the way!

This thread is a positive attitude thread, an appreciation thread, and this remark is really not necessary. I understand that many of you are disgruntled, but please, let's allow good news to be good news and keep negative vibes out :yes:

you mean just as the "countdown to magenta delivery date" thread started? it seems to me that only certain tpfrs are allowed to have their say & that isn't really fair on the rest of us is it? i thought the whole point of a forum was for people to share their own experiences and have their own opinions? i think if you were to read some of the other posts on this forum, and i don't just mean the bal threads, a lot more offensive things have been said. anyone would think that the mod's loyalties are to bal ny (why?) & not to the pf members. therefore should there not be a separate thread for those of us loyal bal customers who didn't get this special treatment? or is that not permitted either? maybe there should be a sub heading on each thread instructing "positive comments only". that way you can control absolutely every word that is said. of course then it would no longer be a forum.

Alexakara, I think Megs' point is to respect the original poster's intention of starting this thread...which is in fact, a positive one.

:back2topic: I am so enjoying the cookies (eventhough my sister was the one who ordered the Magenta)...I just might order more.

Pluiee, I'm sure yours is on its way!!! :yes::yahoo: