Bally Sample Sale NYC

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Soiffer Haskin Bally Warehouse Sale

317 West 33rd - Soiffer Haskin
    (Between 8th & 9th Ave)
    New York, New York 10001

(718) 747-1656

February 20th - 24th, 2010
    Saturday - Tuesday @ 9:00 AM - 6:30 Pm
    Wednesday @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

2. #2 Feb 21, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
    Did anyone go? Reviews? Pricing?

3. any review?

4. #4 Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2010
    I checked out the sale today... further discounts (30 to 40 percent off sale prices).

please read our rules, you may not advertise your site here.

5. #5 Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2010
    I just read that on your website and was about to post that you had a review and the members should head over to your website to check it out!!

Welcome to TPF!! and I love your website!!

6. Thanks for the shout-out...

7. Thanks Samplesally - very nicely done.

8. Sally I almost just banned you for spamming our website w/ links to your website. You need to follow the same rules I have to follow and that everyone else has to follow.

9. Understood... I'll make sure to follow the rules in the future. Thank you!

10. ^ sally, you are allowed to put a link to your blog in your signature. many tpfer's do that.

11. Went yesterday .. there were lots of cute wedges ... nymona, persi, berens ...down to $95. I saw a pair of off white patent peep toe/and regular pumps that were also $95.

12. Oh and there were lots of other styles, but those were the ones I liked =)

13. Thanks so much for the tip...