Bally handbags?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. does anybody like them? they seem to be really popular in Asia

2. I'm not a fan of their design, it's a little bit to boring for me, but the quality and craftmanship are superb! It's a swiss company with long tradition, their shoes are really popular in germany, switzerland, france and other european countries. . .

3. I checked them out and passed only because the style of their bag was too similar to my Gucci hobo. That said, I agree about their quality being superb!

4. Not all styles are great i admit.. but the quality is up there. From leather to stitching to all other details - excellent.
    The Bally Tango messenger bag with its ivory-crimson strap was very popular amongst Japanese students for quite a few years... where else in Asia cantina2001?

5. I have a Bally and I love it! It's so elegant and understated. I love that I carry it and nobody knows it's designer :smile:

6. I have a Bally bag and 3 pair of shoes. And i just Love them soooo much. The quality is definately great and the leather is soooo soft.

7. I had a Bally bag which I recently sold - it was lovely but made from buffalo leather and just too big and heavy for me. It was very well made. I think they need a bit of "spicing up" as I agree with other posters that they are a bit boring.

8. Bally's handbags don't speak to me. However, their men's range is a whole different story :drool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice