Bally handbags?

Jan 19, 2008
Germany/Poland
I'm not a fan of their design, it's a little bit to boring for me, but the quality and craftmanship are superb! It's a swiss company with long tradition, their shoes are really popular in germany, switzerland, france and other european countries. . .

BgaHolic

Emma 4ever in my <3
O.G.
May 23, 2009
NYC
I checked them out and passed only because the style of their bag was too similar to my Gucci hobo. That said, I agree about their quality being superb!

DottySarah

a dotty moment...
O.G.
Feb 4, 2009
Europe
Not all styles are great i admit.. but the quality is up there. From leather to stitching to all other details - excellent.
The Bally Tango messenger bag with its ivory-crimson strap was very popular amongst Japanese students for quite a few years... where else in Asia cantina2001?

MiaCulpa

Jul 13, 2010
I have a Bally bag and 3 pair of shoes. And i just Love them soooo much. The quality is definately great and the leather is soooo soft.

louch

Jan 15, 2009
Western Australia
I had a Bally bag which I recently sold - it was lovely but made from buffalo leather and just too big and heavy for me. It was very well made. I think they need a bit of "spicing up" as I agree with other posters that they are a bit boring.