Bally - Can we have a thread / forum for them

Wow, I'd love to have that! Been in love with my vintage Bally for almost a week now and I want to know more about my bag and definitely the brand as I like other styles (esp. the vintage ones) as well. Here's my current fave amongst my bags:

that is gorgous!
I just bought this one off ebay and there was really nowhere on the www to help me see if it was authenic or not. I just bought from one of the sellers mentioned here and hoped for the best!

Attachments

• bally.png
    bally.png
    672.7 KB · Views: 618
Mel, as you've seen, you can make a thread for any bag you like if it doesn't have a sub-forum. I did a search for Bally, and for whatever reason there's not a lot of mention.

There will only be a sub-forum created for a brand if there are a lot of threads about it, to the point that it looks like the main forum area is being taken over... :smile:

Seems like a nice brand!

Mel, as you've seen, you can make a thread for any bag you like if it doesn't have a sub-forum. I did a search for Bally, and for whatever reason there's not a lot of mention.

There will only be a sub-forum created for a brand if there are a lot of threads about it, to the point that it looks like the main forum area is being taken over... :smile:

Seems like a nice brand!
You know what you see. So lets make BALLY visible!

Any purchases anyone wants to share ?
I would love to see everything BALLY.

Of course we can also just talk.
BEAURY might be a good starting point:
http://www.bally.co.uk/en_gb/shop-w...mens-leather-biker-boot-in-black-6202048.html
What's your opinion on high-end biker boots for women?

photo: I have been wearing these trainser since 1998 (!) :amazed:
I love the quality this brand provides.

Attachments

• schuhe.jpg
    schuhe.jpg
    548.4 KB · Views: 468
I wish I could contribute to this thread but my first bally bag had hardware issue the first day I carried it :sad: Now it is at the retail store and they are still looking for solutions, as they cannot repair it and mine was the last bag of its style in the country...finger crossed

I wish I could contribute to this thread but my first bally bag had hardware issue the first day I carried it :sad: Now it is at the retail store and they are still looking for solutions, as they cannot repair it and mine was the last bag of its style in the country...finger crossed
Oh no! I hope they can do something to make it right. I bought both of the bags this year and I keep reaching for them and have had no issues.