Balloon - never felt so bad and stupid and sad of course

loveglitzer

Apr 3, 2012
Hi everybody ... You might have read it somewhere, I DO love this balloon charm in pink. Today we went to LV in Munich and with DH and DS we had a happy time until I asked for that spezial item. No DE in pink in the house, so she checked again and found one last and only piece and I kind a cheered up ...huuuoooo, yey. I asked about a nice hotstamp which was possible to do in time .... And than, I got the balloon in my hands! Wow, autsch ... It is hard and steardy like a pice of wood. I was in shock, couldnt beliefe it and asked if this is right, she said yes and I sadly had to put it asside. I hated it, I wished for my soft canvas for that very special touch, but .... Gone. This is not meant to be mine. She felt my pain and asked to shooth it by illustred mini pochette ... Well, if it cames with a balloon?? No? Felt stupid like a three year old asking for sweets.

This is sooooo sad. Why isnt there a mini pochette with balloons for me? Dear SA said the same, I have to wish for .... Next year will bring a new mini pochette MAYBE ... You name it.

:confused1:

Oh, I am sorry that you didn't enjoy the charm so much to buy it!!! Everyone here loves it... The illustre charms are always like this!
But it is surely a pity that there is no balloon mini pochette released together with the charm! I believe that almost each lady who is buying the charm would add the mini pochette to have a great matching combo. And LV house would earn more and more...
I love my Illustrées Mini Pochettes, I myself would like a balloon one if this was released

Yes, they are all like that. In fact, some of them are a bit curved or bent too LOL! I was surprised at first but I think it adds to their durability since some people use them as keychains and not just as a charm. You were lucky to find one! You should get it now if you want it -once they are sold out they are very expensive on the pre-loved market. :sad:

I am sorry that you were disappointed and sad about the balloon charm! But for me your experience is very interesting. On Pictures I love the charm and I would like to buy it too, but haven't had time yet to go to the shop and in switzerland there is no online shop. But the last 2 days I had second thoughts about because of the Price think its too much for what it is....I look Forward, maybe on Friday I can manage to go to the store, but maybe I ruther by a cles or mini pochette...

:sad: too bad it is very nice looking

Indeed ... i still love to look at it too:smile:

I am sorry that you were disappointed and sad about the balloon charm! But for me your experience is very interesting. On Pictures I love the charm and I would like to buy it too, but haven't had time yet to go to the shop and in switzerland there is no online shop. But the last 2 days I had second thoughts about because of the Price think its too much for what it is....I look Forward, maybe on Friday I can manage to go to the store, but maybe I ruther by a cles or mini pochette...

Have fun at the store, cant wait to hear what you will pick up!

Yes, they are all like that. In fact, some of them are a bit curved or bent too LOL! I was surprised at first but I think it adds to their durability since some people use them as keychains and not just as a charm. You were lucky to find one! You should get it now if you want it -once they are sold out they are very expensive on the pre-loved market. :sad:

:roflmfao: oh, Really? DH just said that is fun, but I dont tend to think like that and always want to keep what I own .... :biggrin:

Oh, I am sorry that you didn't enjoy the charm so much to buy it!!! Everyone here loves it... The illustre charms are always like this!
But it is surely a pity that there is no balloon mini pochette released together with the charm! I believe that almost each lady who is buying the charm would add the mini pochette to have a great matching combo. And LV house would earn more and more...

YES, we ALL would love and buy :biggrin: ... I keep waiting ... Hope for nice colors and image on the upcoming limited editions of mini pochette ... Thank you!

I love my Illustrées Mini Pochettes, I myself would like a balloon one if this was released

Pavla, yours is absolutely adoring! Allways love to see a picture of it!

Thank you to everbody for your kind words of understanding!

I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment after seeing it in person. They are pretty solid but I like that. I think the paint might damage if it were more flexible. Don't feel silly, I think it's great that you didn't settle when it wasn't what you expected. I too wish they would've made a couple SLG's with the beautiful balloon. I hope something is released soon that you'll love and be happy with.

Indeed ... i still love to look at it too:smile:

Have fun at the store, cant wait to hear what you will pick up!

:roflmfao: oh, Really? DH just said that is fun, but I dont tend to think like that and always want to keep what I own .... :biggrin:

Pavla, yours is absolutely adoring! Allways love to see a picture of it!

Thank you to everbody for your kind words of understanding!

No, I didn't mean for you to sell it! Only that once it's sold out at LV if you want to buy it in the future it will be more expensive. I never sell any of my limited edition pieces for fear I'll regret it later on.

No, I didn't mean for you to sell it! Only that once it's sold out at LV if you want to buy it in the future it will be more expensive. I never sell any of my limited edition pieces for fear I'll regret it later on.

Oh dear, i got you so wrong. Yes it would be very hard to not buy now and regret it later ... :smile:

I got my yesterday and absolutely love it. Yes it is rather "stiff" but I think that is necessary. (Plus all sides are glazed) I was actually surprise to see the Illustrate trunk key holder still available, I almost bought that too but decided against it (although I am still wondering if I made the right decision).

You still have time to decide if you want it. But don't think for too long :P