Balloon charm or monogram shawl??

Jordyaddict

Feb 3, 2014
London
Hi All

So I've got myself in a pickle . I have the DE ballon charm which I got heat stamped with a J which I llloooooove. I have now just ordered the monogram balloon charm as I thought it would be nice as it would mean my 3 bags would each have there own charm.

Looking at some threads I've become interested in the monogram shawl. I was having a conversation with my mother who said ' it's pointless have two balloon charms when you could send the monogram charm back and put the money towards a monogram shawl' she does however also think the shawl is not worth it for £335 and thinks a bag it better.

What are people's views and experience with the monogram shawl?? Does it hold up in time?

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Hi All

So I've got myself in a pickle . I have the DE ballon charm which I got heat stamped with a J which I llloooooove. I have now just ordered the monogram balloon charm as I thought it would be nice as it would mean my 3 bags would each have there own charm.

Looking at some threads I've become interested in the monogram shawl. I was having a conversation with my mother who said ' it's pointless have two balloon charms when you could send the monogram charm back and put the money towards a monogram shawl' she does however also think the shawl is not worth it for £335 and thinks a bag it better.

What are people's views and experience with the monogram shawl?? Does it hold up in time?
I recently bought the monogram shine shawl and love it. I like it much better than the Leo stoles, I had two and ended up selling them. I've only worn it once so I can't really comment on how its holding up but I would get a shawl instead of another bag charm. Since you already have one charm, get the shawl. I think you'll get more use out of the shawl than the bag charm....

Anjool

ANJOOL TALI LOVES
O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
Melbourne Australia
www.youtube.com
Hi All

Keep the charm, and save for a shawl.. seems like you only just became intersted in the shawls and need to do some research/browsing on them. Perhaps a shawl can be your next purchase once you find one you love :smile:

RasberryLV

Jan 13, 2013
I prefer shawl.... maybe you can get another LE monogram charm in the future.
I prefer to have different illustre bag charm designs rather than same design different colours.

I am eyeing denim shawl or berry shawl... so pretty!

OCMomof3

Feb 26, 2013
Southern CA
Gee. Well, I personally would take the shawl over the bag charm. My struggle with the shawl is that I really want one, but don't know how much use I would get out of it. I think they are gorgeous, but my closet is full of scarves (including pricey Alexander McQueen) that I just don't wear! A bag charm I would be guaranteed to use. So....if you are likely to use the shawl, I would return one of the bag charms. If not, keep the charm since it's LE. ;)

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
I have to agree with your mom. There's no reason to get two Balloon Charms. I'd go for the shawl.

DOVELV

Nov 17, 2013
The shawl!!! I love my Balloon Charm but personally, I don't see the need for 2.

ScottyGal

Jul 28, 2014
I would go with the shawl - you can move the charm between bags and the shawl's are absolutely gorgeous!