Ballon Bleu...which size? Meduim or Large

Which size

• Medium

• Large

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have both the medium and the large. I have worn men's watches for 15+ years and don't care what the trend is!

I bought the medium first because I wanted the two tone and it was more affordable. I love it and get lots of compliments on it, but a couple years ago I started wishing that I had bought the large. When NM lost Cartier they discounted their current stock and I bought a large with the chocolate dial!

I wear the medium when I want a very tailored look and the large when I am dressed more casually.

I really don't think you will go wrong with either!

I'm a sucker for the date window too...but I dunno..the medium one didn't really WOW me in anyway..kind of like...yeah, it's there..I guess..understated elegance..in the long run the medium probably would be better? Having a hard time convincing myself..:smile: I'll have to go back and try again.....and again..I don't think I'll be spending this kind of money on another watch for a long time..

go with what sings to you. this is way too much money to spend on something you need to convince yourself to like.

whichever wows you, whichever you find yourself dreaming about, that's the one.

Congrats! I didn't have time to vote but I was going to say the large. I have the large as well and use the date thing all the time. Now it's hard to wear my other watches that don't have a date!