Ballon Bleu de Cartier or Rolex Submariner Date

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which watch should I buy?

1. Ballon Bleu de Cartier

2. Rolex Submariner Date

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi! I am a 33 years old lady. I am so torn between these 2 watches as I only have budget for one. :blush: My first option is the 42mm Steel/ YG Ballon Bleu de Cartier White dial watch. Second option is the Rolex 40mm Steel/ YG Submariner Date with Black dial. :thinking: I currently have this Rolex datejust flower dial watch (36mm). I would like to add a steel/yellow gold watch to my collection. :blush: My focus will be mainly on design. I would really appreciate your opinions and also for taking part in the poll. Thank you in advance! :smile:

2. #2 Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  3. The Rolex stands out more for me in this design. I would choose the Rolex.

4. my vote goes to the Rolex, mostly because I have 2 already and i think they are the absolute best. Cartier is magnificent as well but Im only familiar with their jewelry not their watches but Rolex gets my vote

5. I'd go for the Cartier since you already have a Rolex. Both gorgeous though!

6. cartier- more feminine

7. I'm debating similar watches, too. The BB is water resistant to 30m and the Rolex is to 100m. I remove my watch when I'm home, and don't swim with my watch on. But the Rolex seems more hardy....
    But I prefer the look of the BB.
    I'd love to hear which watch you decide on!

8. Leaning towards Ballon Bleu de Cartier... :hbeat:

9. These two watches are so different, so it really depends on what you're looking for. Cartier is much more feminine, but not too girly, while the Rolex is not feminine at all. You said you already have a Rolex, so I would go for the Cartier. It's a gorgeous, stylish and classic watch.

10. Cartier!

11. I have both. They are very looks so I think it depends on what you are looking for.

Do you want a watch that can be worn for all occasions -- casual and dressy? Then I would go for the Cartier. If you want a watch for casual occasions then I would get the Submariner. I love my Submariner but wouldn't wear it to a dressy event.

12. Cartier BB!! gorgeous and classic will go with anything

13. Cartier hands down! I received mine a little over a month ago and I absolutely LOVE it!!!