Ballet Russe Collection

This Porcelaine is really interesting !

Loony, I just love your 2 babies :heart: :heart: :heart:
santatogether.jpg

*drudges thread back from the depths of nothingness

I was at H a few weeks ago looking at their in-store and remembered Ballet Russe - and proceeded to ask a *fairly new*fairly cold* SA there about the range. Now, according to her, the 'range' is just two items (the larger tart platter pictured in this thread/Monde, and a set of six cocktail plates - each of a different design (one is pictured) which are seasonal/not permanent/not a full line/dinner service/very limited in production, and quite expensive (approx $1000AUD pre-price increase for either the tart platter of the 6-plate set).

Now bear in mind that this is a SA who 'corrected' me, saying, "Barenia is actually a colour, not a leather".

Has anybody know anything else of the Ballet Russe pieces?? Has anybody ordered a piece(s)??

I also stumbled across a website, which sells the pieces all individually (as well as what is listed as 'Ballet' tumblers) at a much lower price than that I was told at Hermes... but no pictures. Curious.

http://www.porcelaingalleryinc.net/pages/dinnerware/hermes/hermes_ballets_russes.html

Would anybody care to help me crack this mystery? :yes:

*drudges thread back from the depths of nothingness

I was at H a few weeks ago looking at their in-store and remembered Ballet Russe - and proceeded to ask a *fairly new*fairly cold* SA there about the range. Now, according to her, the 'range' is just two items (the larger tart platter pictured in this thread/Monde, and a set of six cocktail plates - each of a different design (one is pictured) which are seasonal/not permanent/not a full line/dinner service/very limited in production, and quite expensive (approx $1000AUD pre-price increase for either the tart platter of the 6-plate set).

Now bear in mind that this is a SA who 'corrected' me, saying, "Barenia is actually a colour, not a leather".

Has anybody know anything else of the Ballet Russe pieces?? Has anybody ordered a piece(s)??

I also stumbled across a website, which sells the pieces all individually (as well as what is listed as 'Ballet' tumblers) at a much lower price than that I was told at Hermes... but no pictures. Curious.

http://www.porcelaingalleryinc.net/pages/dinnerware/hermes/hermes_ballets_russes.html

Would anybody care to help me crack this mystery? :yes:

I have seem the range displayed in the windows a couple of times but I never really paid much attention to what pieces there were. Did your SA not show you the china catalogue? Those should have all the ranges and pieces in it.

I could check next time I'm at my boutique, they like talking about china there :lol: