Ballet pink.......colour transfer?

Mulberrygal

Jul 30, 2012
UK South East Coast
I only have the blush I don't have ballet pink :sad: is there another color you want me to compare it to? I think the ballet pink is more peach and like a warmer pink but the blush is a cooler pink!
Thanks JP, I've ordered them both now so I can decide when they get here. I need to see them both together.

Would be the blush medium for me!!
Please post a pic of both for colour comparison when you get them...im so colour blind!!!
Yes will do, I ordered too late from the Outlet for it to be posted today, work got in the way :graucho: should be here Thursday.

So hoping I like the blush, I really want the medium Lily, it will be far more practical.......................although the Ballet Pink medium half price would be even better :btdh:

Bagstar

Feb 21, 2012
Wow they both look lovely I think it may be a difficult decision. Good idea to order the small & the medium if you can't decide it's a good excuse to keep both !!! Will look forward to seeing your reveal :smile:

mills

O.G.
Feb 14, 2010
Australia
oooh well done on ordering them both, its the only way you will really know. Personally I cant wait to see a comparison shot.

Jo-Mitzi

Sep 10, 2007
UK
The problem is I know I will love it :loveeyes: I have resisted it twice in the shop already :sad: its definitely for me, just not sure the tiddly one will get much use.

I succumbed to temptation and ordered

Ballet pink small lily, in the sale
Blush medium Lily from the Outlet

When I have them both hopefully it will be easier to make a decision
Oh, that's good, I bet you feel better now. :woohoo:I know that feeling when you are restlessly coveting something (my DH calls it a "fixed idea" but I call it a mission).

Did you order Dark Blush medium Lily from the Outlet?

Mulberrygal

Jul 30, 2012
UK South East Coast
oooh well done on ordering them both, its the only way you will really know. Personally I cant wait to see a comparison shot.
Wow they both look lovely I think it may be a difficult decision. Good idea to order the small & the medium if you can't decide it's a good excuse to keep both !!! Will look forward to seeing your reveal :smile:
Oh, that's good, I bet you feel better now. :woohoo:I know that feeling when you are restlessly coveting something (my DH calls it a "fixed idea" but I call it a mission).

Did you order Dark Blush medium Lily from the Outlet?
Ive definitely been on a "mission" I am hoping when I see them side by side I will know. It means paying the return postage but think it's worth it.

Yes, I ordered the dark blush from the Outlet. I remember seeing it in a previous sale at Hoopers and was surprised how pink it looked. That was awhile ago though and all the pictures I find vary so much.

The SA at Shepton Mallet described it as pale pink so it will be interesting to see the comparison.

mills

O.G.
Feb 14, 2010
Australia
Ive definitely been on a "mission" I am hoping when I see them side by side I will know. It means paying the return postage but think it's worth it.

Yes, I ordered the dark blush from the Outlet. I remember seeing it in a previous sale at Hoopers and was surprised how pink it looked. That was awhile ago though and all the pictures I find vary so much.

The SA at Shepton Mallet described it as pale pink so it will be interesting to see the comparison.
I love a good "mission"! So much fun. Well, I'll just wait patiently to see them then :smile:

Feb 1, 2013
UK
Looking forward to seeing the blush and ballet pink next to each other :smile: I have a dark blush medium lily and it's quite a deep dusky pink, if blush is close to ballet pink in colour then I'm going to be very tempted!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Mulberrygal

Jul 30, 2012
UK South East Coast
Looking forward to seeing the blush and ballet pink next to each other :smile: I have a dark blush medium lily and it's quite a deep dusky pink, if blush is close to ballet pink in colour then I'm going to be very tempted!

I would describe the Ballet pink as a very pale creamy pink so could be they aren't going to be that similar. Did you get yours from the Outlet recently?

I am eagerly waiting the postman and UPS today.

Feb 1, 2013
UK
I would describe the Ballet pink as a very pale creamy pink so could be they aren't going to be that similar. Did you get yours from the Outlet recently?

I am eagerly waiting the postman and UPS today.

No I found mine pre loved, I was under the impression that dark blush had sold out during sales,