Ballet Folded Flats still available instore?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Does anyone know if this ballet flats are still out at the moment? Where can I find it? Can I find it from Saks?
    thanks.

Attached Files:

2. there were a pair of these (but in the black body with white toe) at the new bloomingdales in south coast plaza, costa mesa, a few days ago. sizes are limited though. i think they only had a 38 left, but it's worth a try!

3. I saw those couple of weeks ago at Seattle Nordstrom.(I bought the pumps in that design) Maybe they can do a search for you. ;)

4. oh i love those, esp. in the pink w/ blk toe.

5. Charlotte NM has the black/black. Call Romeo he is the BEST! 704-442-7900 tell him Melissa sent you!

6. Very cute - what is the cost on those?

7. The pumps were $640 and I *believe the flats were $595.:yes:

8. Holycow, thanks for the info.:smile:

9. I was at holt's vancouver yesterday and they were 550 canadian

10. The flats (exact one from the pic) are $510, I saw a pair in size 6.5 at Seattle nordstrom today. :tup:

11. also, the beige/black flats were at the chanel boutique in beverly hills. they also had the pumps version but in black-on-black.

12. NM at Fashion Island just got a shipment in on Navy Patent w/ white tips! Mike the SA said they are going quick....they had lots of sizes!