Ballet Flats

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know where you can get discounted Lanvin ballet flats? Are they worth the $$??

2. Hmm... I'm not sure but the women in the glass slipper forum will probably be able to assist you better.

3. I think you can get them in the Saks F&F event for 25% off..I don't have any so I can't give you an opinion but I'm sure some of these other ladies can!

4. i have a pair of lanvin flats and i think they are totally worth getting on sale. i have a problem with some flats pushing down on my toes in the front, but these dont do that. these are also more comfortable than most other flats bc they are so flexible.

5. I think lanvin flats are adorable- hope you find some :smile:

6. are these true to size. i wear 8 in most shoes but 8.5 in chanel, louboutin, d&g. should i go up to 8.5 in lanvin ballerina's? thanks.

7. Yes, go up to an 8.5, they are roughly equivalent to CLs