Ballade pm instant reveal!

poshcitymom

Point and Click
May 19, 2010
I have been carrying the ballade pm for two weeks now. So happy with this handbag. It's soft and slouchy. Handles hang well on the shoulder. It's a great size for me (I am 5'3). I have been asked to post some pictures so here you go.
picture.php

here's the inside pic with two pockets that fits cell phone and key cles. Also IPAD fits perfectly with plenty of room for the wallet and makeup bag as well. The shoulder straps are so soft and comfy.
picture.php

Great purse for you!!! It looks beautiful and right size. I am tall 179 cm, 5 ft 11" and I feel that some bags are even for me too big. But this one is great!

Thank you! I took the SA's advice as I was going to order the GM but she felt that it was too big. I didn't even have time to go to the store to try it on but surprisingly it's perfect for my day to day use.

Thank you! I took the SA's advice as I was going to order the GM but she felt that it was too big. I didn't even have time to go to the store to try it on but surprisingly it's perfect for my day to day use.
I have Sistina Gm in Damier. And I just got my 1st monogram Artsy MM. I was afraid it's too big. But I think it's still should be ok...hope.