Ball Stud Earrings in Platinum from Blue Nile

KristineNaj

Jan 12, 2013
In my quest of trying to find earrings that don't bother my ears...I ordered the 6mm platinum balls from Blue Nile.

All in all I am very happy. They are comfortable thus far and I think they look decent. The best part, they sent me a coupon for $50...so the total for the earrings was only $90!! :smile:

PhotoGrid_1359298777460_zps46d079c7-1_zps349bb731.jpg

They are very pretty, and platinum too! Was thinking of getting the beads too but wasn't sure how annoying they'd be for sleeping, so opted for a different design.

How are you finding them so far? And how did you decide on 6mm as opposed to 8 or 10mm?

You know, I chose 6mm because this was the only option they had in platinum. I have to say, I thought they would be too small...but upon seeing and wearing them, they seem perfect.

So far, very comfortable...I can't even tell I have them in...this makes me happy since it seems I have no reaction to the metal. I haven't slept in them yet.

Very nice!

Can you please tell me: How does the color of these platinum earrings compare to the color of Tiffany sterling silver? Would there be a noticeable color difference, or are these an ideal substitute for the Tiffany & Co. 8mm sterling silver Ball Studs, if one has allergies?

I don't own any Tiffany silver balls...but when I hold these up to my other Tiffany silver earrings they look the same. "Maybe" marginally a tad less bright...but I compulsively keep my silver polished....and you'd really have to concentrate on it to think that they didn't look the same (if that makes sense)

Very nice!

Can you please tell me: How does the color of these platinum earrings compare to the color of Tiffany sterling silver? Would there be a noticeable color difference, or are these an ideal substitute for the Tiffany & Co. 8mm sterling silver Ball Studs, if one has allergies?