Ball Bag ARRIVED TODAY!

Great bag! I love the orange. I believe the Fendi b-bag you're interested in is available on e-luxury right now. The pic looks like tan with black patent trim but the description calls the color bone/black. Check it out!

gorgeous bag!! definitely inquire about a discount for the pen mark though, especially if it came from a dept.store. I find that dpt. stores have a very liberal policy on discounts for damages on products they sell. Also tell the manager that you definitely won't be returning it if you get a discount.

A girl in one of the other handbag forums purchased a mj stam for 10% off final sale at NM because the closure had a dent or something. So I don't know about 20% off but 10% definitely,

good luck!

valerieb said:
Great bag! I love the orange. I believe the Fendi b-bag you're interested in is available on e-luxury right now. The pic looks like tan with black patent trim but the description calls the color bone/black. Check it out!

Thanks Valerie! I actually want the smaller version of what's on eluxury... So I guess I'll just have to wait!