Ball Bag ARRIVED TODAY!

Sorry--went to go work out and shower... I think maybe I have a plan about the bag.... I'll call tomorrow morning when I think it's more likely that "real" managers man the nm.com customer service line. Anyways, I'm going to point out that the purse is "old"--it's from fall and I paid full price, that if it was on the sale table, I'd expect some "wear and tear" and then I think I'll ask for 20% off to see how they react... If they won't budge, I'll seriously consider returning it.

I do have other options: 1) a MJ Stam in Icy Taupe, 2) LV Speedy 30, 3) LV Popincourt (the regular small one), and 4) Fendi B. Bag in tan leather/patent leather trim--assuming I'm high enough on the waiting list... So if the pen mark really bugs me I can always move on. Or get the ball bag in a different color....

Still couldn't see pics..but Congrats Wicked!!:nuts: :biggrin: . I am sure the BV bag is gorgeous! About the penmark I would def. talk to the manager or someone that can help or explains about the problem. And def. return it if you are not happy with it. For the price you paid you should expect a perfect bag! :biggrin:

Ok, I THINK I figured out how to attach photos--I finally shrunk them down--hope it works!!!

Attachments

• DSCN0624.JPG
    DSCN0624.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCN0627.JPG
    DSCN0627.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCN0631.JPG
    DSCN0631.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCN0633.JPG
    DSCN0633.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 29
Wow! What a colour! Very stricking and bright! and beautiful!
This colour probably is not for me or maybe it's just me just too chicken to wear bright and beautiful colour like this. Congrats again Wicked!! Love the BV ball bag!!:love: .