balenciagas the lightest bags around??

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. as all of you know, balenciagas as really light, and thats one of the reasons i loove them because i cant carry heavy bags. just wondering, are there other bags that are as light as balenciagas or are these the lightest? how do others compare?? :smile:

2. My LV mono speedy 25 is actually the lightest bag I own. When empty, it weighs nothing.

3. B-bags have kind of ruined other bags for me.

4. agreed with LoriB .
    my speedy 25 is weight nothing!

5. my balenciagas are the lightest, though yes the lv mono speedy is pretty light too when empty (but it's handheld while the b-bags can be worn on the shoulder).

6. yeah, the handle on speedy kinda annoying sometimes.
    b-bags are the best

7. bbags are the lightest of all my similarly sized bags :yes:

8. yes! and WITH LEATHER.
    lv's light because it's canvas!

9. yeppers, i think b-bags the lightest bags around & they've spoiled me too :yes:...i can't wear heavy bags either pinkbunny & the only other bag i've got that's just as light is my new fall '06 miu miu (calf soft frame bag) :tender:...i was totally shocked to find another leather bag that weighs the same amount!!!

NMV8483_mn.jpg
  10. The medium Chloe Silverado is also a light bag and you can carry it on your shoulder.

11. I Love my Balenciaga bags for so many reasons but one of the best things about them is they are SOOO light! Another bag that is a surprisingly light weight is the Spy.

12. aaallabama... that Miu Miu is a great looking bag... very tempting!

13. I was just gonna say lol - I have a speedy 30, and it's pretty light too! :girlsigh:

14. Although my Bbags are truly the lightest the following bags are real light too!
    (1) Ferragamo Marissa bag
    (2) Gucci Jackie O bag
    (3) most Emilio Pucci bags
    (4) Fendi zucchino mama baguette
    (5) LV epi Jasmin

15. Other light bags: Ferragamo Marissa, McQueen Novak-- I have two of each!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice