Balenciaga's on sale @ Mix

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just got back from Mix Modern Clothes which is the only boutique in Houston that sells Balenciaga. They had some balenciaga bags on sale for 50% off. I picked up another magenta box and a teal mini twiggy. I got the magenta box because awhile back I had applied apple conditioner to my box and it had darkened a bit so I wanted to compare the two to see which I liked better. Anyways they still had a few balenciagas left if anyone is interested.

Here's what I saw for 50% off:

-denim classique
    -denim hobo
    -pale pink hook
    -another hook bag (can't remember the color because I was too excited about the motorcycle bags at the time, but I think it was a dark color like black or ink)

2. Congrats Chloe! Sounds like you bought the best of the bunch!!! Those are 2 great colors- glad you found them!!!

3. wow a magenta box and a teal mini twiggy for half off? great scores girl!!!!!!!!

4. Thx but too bad they are already closed :crybaby:

5. Did you see the "blue" City that they had? I actually talked to that store...she said it was navy?

6. Oh, and congrats on your great deals!

7. Thanks Zac and Mimi!! I could not believe my eyes when I saw that those two were 50% off especially because when I called them they said that NO MOTORCYCLE bags were on sale. I think I'm still in a daze about it too because I accidentally locked my DH out of the house twice already because I was daydreaming about the bags.

8. Yeah they close early like 530pm. You can try calling them tomorrow they may still have it becuase I was when they were about to close. Let me know if you need their number. :flowers:

9. congrats chloe! so great when someone finds a great deal. i love teal and the mini-twiggy is a really cute style.

10. Thanks Glimmer! No I didn't see any blue city on sale, I think that the mini twiggy I got said "navy" on the tag. Maybe they were talking about that one. I also asked them if they had sold any other bags marked down 50% and the european/latin(?) guy there said hadn't sold any yet.

11. Oh sorry, the bag I was talking about wasn't on sale...or she didn't mention it anyway. I specifically asked what City bags she had. My sister lives there so I'm going to ask her to stop in to inspect!

I've never seen a mini Twiggy. That sounds so cute! Pics?

12. Thanks Chigirl! I think it's really cute too!

Glimmer I know I saw 2 blueberry b bags and I know 1 of them was a purse, but I can't remember what the other one was. It might have been a city. Yes, I'll definitely post pics of the mini twig later.

13. Were there any other mini twiggys on sale, chloe?

14. The only mini twiggy I saw was the teal one.

15. Congrats chloe!! Did they have any of the box style left??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice