Balenciagas on Bluefly

1. In case you are interested, there are a few Balenciaga items on Bluefly this morning. I think they have one small handbag, a few coin purses, and a cosmetic case. Act fast, they tend to go quick.

2. Thanks for the heads up! They now only have the coin purses. I'm waiting for their B-bags to pop up.

3. pistachio, magenta, ice blue and metallic rose coin purses right now...

4. ^ are you serious! there was pistachio!?

5. My thoughts exactly!!! I would love one to match my pistachio first...:sad2:

6. does anyone have a picture of the pistachio?

7. I just saw a pistachio (they called it "mint") ghost on bluefly!!! How is this possible?? I thougth the ghost was a new style, and the pistachio is from 2004! Are we sure bluefly is always authentic? Please explain!

8. I couldn't find any of them :sad:

9. Oh no I missed it again!

10. it said "mint green" for pistachio- looked good to me... they were $236

all gone now

11. Ya, they labeled it as "mint" color for the ghost style.

12. booooooo! i would have had a heart attack if I came across those on bluefly!

13. I just don't understand how there could be a ghost in pistachio...am I wrong about the ghost being a new style?

14. ^No, you are not wrong...it was new for last season. I can't imagine which color they would label as mint, though....

15. Do you know how many times I check BLUEFLY in a single day ... and I NEVER see any Balenciaga?!?!?!? This is driving me mad ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice