Balenciaga's new leather

fayden said:
i've been itching to get another balenciaga, medium but looks like they don't have the fall colors out anymore. may have to settle for pale rose or lilac sounds pretty.
I was told the only color they had left from the fall line for the medium bag was black. That's why I got the cornflower blue. I originally wanted the bordeaux.:amuse:

FendiBagLady said:
BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it. Enjoy it!

I think rust sounds really pretty. The issue will be whether to get another medium motorcycle or to see if they come out with a new style. I would love it if they would do a new motorcycle size in between the medium and the office. I was at the store a couple weeks back but they did not have any of their spring line out yet.
When I was there on Friday the only new bags I saw that were out on display were the ones with the pony hair, and I also saw some denim bags with either brown or white leather trim.

Irissy said:
I'm also concerned with the leather on the B-bag because I'm starting to suspect the little B-bag (from 2004) that I just got from Ashford.com is a fake. So I decided to return it tomorrow and apply that money towards a B-bag motorcycle or a paddy after the holiday. I'm never going to buy cheap stuff online, unless it's at the actual outlet store. :suspiciou

Why do you think it's fake?

Kat said:
I was told the only color they had left from the fall line for the medium bag was black. That's why I got the cornflower blue. I originally wanted the bordeaux.:amuse:

is the bordeaux color the brown/red? Anyone own a gunmental colored balenciaga?? I'm curious to see how it looks

I would say bordeaux is more like wine. It's a nice color but I prefere old brown 04 which has a tint of burgundy.
Gunmetal (pewter) is gorgeous.. It's my favorite color out of all of their metallics.

oops, gunmetal and pewter the same color? I saw one pic of gunmetal, but thought it was darker than the pic. of Fayden's bag...

maxmara said:
I would say bordeaux is more like wine. It's a nice color but I prefere old brown 04 which has a tint of burgundy.
Gunmetal (pewter) is gorgeous.. It's my favorite color out of all of their metallics.

Bjara said:
Why do you think it's fake?

At first I thought it might be authentic but then I never own a B-bag before so I asked the nice people from thefashionspot.com to take a look at it and I got mixed answers regarding the authenticity of it. I really like the way the leather felt and its smell on this bag but then I'm also getting stress out over this bag so finally I decided to screw it and return it. Now I am at a peace of mind... finally. lol :amuse:

I bought a prada bag and wallet from Ashford and I am 100% positive they were fake, fake, fake. Not just I'm not sure if this is fake, but fake at a glance. I have read a lot of threads on this site saying the bags are real, but I will NEVER purchase from them again.

My first B bag was the PURSE style in Bordeaux, I returned it last week to Neimans because once I found out what veiney meant, I thought it was too veiny. The leather was thicker and "fluffier" (if you know what I mean) than the 2 City bags I just bought this month. The Blueberry City I got this week seems thinner and more crinkled than my black one. BUT I love it anyway and dont plan on returning it....I did really like the fluffiness of the Purse one I returned....were they all like that at some point? As a new B bag fan, I dont have older styles to make any comparisons...