BALENCIAGA Yellow 2008 Bouton D'or City

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Lovely! I like how it matches your ring, congrats!! :tup:

2. Congrats!!! I love your Bouton D'or! The color is so gorgeous!
    And i understand what you mean about the leather looking dry but feeling smooth to the touch. Its the same as the 1 i saw at Bal SG.

3. Thank you everyone!!!

I need helps....actually, I'm not sure what I need help with but all the opinions really help. I actually wish I didn't let go of my Jaune Twiggy...the color is definitely warmer with orange undertone and black-ish overtone. The black shadow overtone actually the reason why I gave it up. It's like a dirty sunflower color, at least mine was but the leather on that one I have was precious :sad: They are so different even they are in the same color family :sad: I try to compare with any true yellow object I can find...LOL. I hope this help everyone that waiting or thinking of getting one. I read and hear so much and even when I got it, still hard to decide. I always go with Day or Twiggy style so this is my second City and I think the style suit the color really really well

Thank you very much for helping me keeping it :smile:

4. Love The Color!!!!! Love Love Love!!!!!

5. I will take photo modeling it once the sun come out :smile:
    Although City look very funny on me....hehehe
    Thanks!!!

6. omg! that color is beautiful

7. I love this! I can't wait to see your modeling pic! I am on the fence if I should get this or not!

8. Thanks for posting great pics. I'm still not sure this color will work for me, but I'm sure your beautiful ring will. :P LOVE your ring~

9. Gorgeous.. and that's not a bad ring either ! :graucho:

Congrats !

10. Simply stunning!!! I drool over your ring.......I´m a real sucker for diamonds etc.........that couldn´t possibly be a canary yellow one could it;)?

Kat

11. lovely64 - thanks sis....Actually, it just yellow sapphire....I wish its canary diamond with that intense yellow. The 2nd piece of my necklace charm is all I can afford in yellow diamond....Otherwise, would be broke before I can afford any Balenciaga....

12. You and your bags are so beautiful! I love them! Thanks for the outdoor pic, I don't know if I can carry it off w/ my blonde hair. I think it looks so good w/ dark hair!

13. from these pics....i am starting to love this yellow!

14. You are one gorgeous girl! You are so beautiful you can pull anything off....yellow, bubblegum, any color!! I think the city looks great on you. I have the yellow and know it won't look nearly so good on me. Wear it and enjoy!!!