Balenciaga Work or Mulberry Alexa?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I am thinking of getting a new bag for work which can accommodate my laptop and a few documents. I am choosing between a Bal Work or an Oversized Alexa. Can somebody please help me decide? What would you get if you were me? I am so into big bags so either one would be ok but I am not sure whether which one is more durable. Thanks!:smile:

2. Balenciaga A beautiful classic!

3. Laptop and some docs? Get The Bal!

4. Although I love my mulberry, a balenciaga work sounds like it'll better suit your needs. The Alexa satchels aren't workhorses, there are a few threads where damage has occurred and even the strap snapping :nuts:

Good luck choosing :biggrin:

5. Bal definitely, if you are looking for a workhorse. I think you can even consider the Weekender since you mentioned you like big bags! :smile:

6. Balenciaga Work for sure

7. I agree Balenciaga all the way!

8. i agree with everyone -- go with Bal

9. I will be the lone one to say the oversized alexa.

10. I am not a fan of bal, so I would say alexa.
    I have the regular size and love it.

11. bal - the leather is much nicer.

12. Thanks everyone for the helpful responses! Seems like more people are leaning towards balenciaga. I will update you all once I have made the decision....

13. Balenciaga Work I love it :love:

14. Balenciaga!

15. Mulberry!