Balenciaga Work/City bag or Mulberry OS Alexa?

Help!
I'm a little bit (very!) indecisive.
I'm planning to make a purchase of one if these bags TOMORROW and I'm still completely undecided.
I like them all for different reasons.

I'm torn between:
Balenciaga Work black with silver hard wear
Balenciaga City back with silver hard wear
OS Alexa in Black

I believe they are are all around the same price range of the £1,000 mark, if you were to buy one tomorrow which would you choose?
Which do you like the style of?
I usually wear maxi and midi skirts, leather jackets, crop tops, floaty shirts, etc.
Quite 'boho' style.

Any opinions would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance :smile:

So, I'm biased. I like and own Balenciagas, and do not like or own Mulberry bags.

As such, my vote is for one of the bals.

Do you prefer to have a shoulder strap, because if that is important to you then the city is the one for you. Also note the dimensions for things like an iPad or Macbook if you typically carry those.

If you like the 'satchel' look of the work, can live with the fact that it may not go over your shoulder (mine does, but I don't think all of them do) and does not have a shoulder strap, then that's the one for you.

Best of luck with your decision.

I'm choosing between raspberry mini Alexa and rose mini bal city too! Both are like my ultimate dream for everyday bag.

I'm a bit more into the alexas for some reasons. Bals city is like for the sophisticated look but if yours is boho then I'd go for Alexa.

Alexa mulberry is something classic. I don't know but things that are classic never die.

It's an impossible choice unless there is some price factor like the Mulberry sale, but the black Alexas aren't on there. So flip a coin and while it's in the air you'll know which one you want.

I'm sort of biased too as I don't really like Mulberry and I love Balenciaga. Also, I think a Bal would go very well with your boho style, much better than the Alexa.

I'd go for black city bal... I saw mulberry And it's IMO too fussy with the front lock And it only looks good when u wear on shoulder or crossbody. Another hand bal 's leather is little delicate but there's chevre leather available now for holiday collection from last year that the leather is sturdier than normal bals.

I'm a massive Mulberry fan & have two Alexa's which I love a LOT. I don't have the OS, but I've seen them used by a couple of people and they look great. I agree that I like my Alexa's best crossbody or on the shoulder but they also look great handheld or on the arm, I wear mine all ways, that's another thing that's so appealing about them, the versatility. Good luck choosing

I'm a huge Bal fan as well. I like the look of the Alexa, but I found it heavy compared to the Bals. (just about everything is!) I'm really into a light bag and I love the versatility of the city.I love a boho style too so the Bals fit my lifestyle. I love the front pocket on the bals as well, so handy. good luck on what you decide!