Balenciaga Weekender 09 - Charbon or Anthracite? Any other suggestions?

Dear FX,

Your collection is fabulous, I love your weekenders. Thanks for sharing. I do not have much Balenciaga in my collection compared to other labels. I do have a lot of LV, Gucci & Fendi. Anyway i am trying to get more Balenciaga due to the limited choices i have at my Balenciaga store. Maybe i should try to get some from online retailers like ******, saw the respective thread, they have quite alot of styles & colours available. Hugs... :P

Hi there,

I do not have a photo of Charcoal Grey, My regular SA did not sent me the photo probably she knew i would prefer Anthracite or Charbon. Why not post a picture of your '08 Charcoal Grey City to show us? Balenciaga Colour tones are quite similar & confusing at times varies with the different year of production. Thanks again.

Mine is a SGH 08 charcoal grey which is really more medium grey in color than dark charcoal. The first photo was taken outdoors without flash and the second photo indoors with flash (don't mind me in the photo in my sleep clothes; it's the only pic I didn't delete from my laptop!). I think 09 anthracite is a little darker and more "steely" than 08.