Balenciaga Wallets on Bluefly

1. I think the entire board has lost faith in Bluefly and their Balenciagas

2. I just ordered one and will compare it to the money I bought from NM a few weeks ago. ;)

3. Are the list prices they have down correct?

4. Yes...the money is $475.

5. Why have you lost faith in them? whats wrong? Should I order? are they fake? please tell!

6. Do a search on balenciaga and bluefly...over the summer, several PFers bought fake B-bags from Bluefly. :wtf:

7. I actually lost any trust in that company whos sold as well as Balenciaga fake Chloes so they're dead to me but nevertheless am I curious to see if the wallets are reall this time. You're a real braveheart esiders.

8. Thanks for the info, they are on my blacklist! You guys are so awesome!

9. Wow ... I guess I didn't finish all the reading about the Bluefly fakes! I knew about the fake Balenciaga bags (consequently - Bluefly has been OFF my list for sometime), but I didn't know that they sold fake Chloe bags too ... YIKES!!!

10. the link shows that they are no longer available now- at least in that color. it looks like green is available.

11. Honestly, even if they were real I would not purchase one. I agree with Tanja; they are dead to me. To never receive an apology or anything after buying and returning TWO fake b-bags in inexcusable.

12. DITTO. I would never buy from them again. Now I don't trust anything that they have. Their prices aren't fabulous anyway. :yucky:

13. ^^ ditto :girlsigh:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice