balenciaga vs mc speedy vs epi speedy

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. my dad is going to buy me a new bag for my bday! i'm so excited!! now the dilemma...

should i get a white balenciaga or a mc speedy 30 or the mandarin 25 epi speedy?

i currently have in my collection: mc papillon 30, gucci bucket, and a botkier stirrup.

i want a bag that will add variety to my current collection and something classic so i can carry around for a long time. (the latter is more important to me.) which should i get?

2. balenciaga!!! you already have an LV :smile:

3. I like the white balenciaga, but I am scared of getting it dirty easily.

I don't think papillon comes in mc....

4. oops! i always think monogram canvas (not monogram) and didn't realize mc stood for multicolor. :shame:

5. My favorites from the three you listed are the Epi Speedy in mandarin and the white Balenciaga, both on my list :nuts: Since you have an LV, I'd get a B-bag. I know white runs the risk of getting dirty, but it's so :love:

6. /\__/\ that's what I would recommend speed in mandarin or white bbag (or maybe another color bbag since it's your first...maby blue or something..won't get dirty as fast).

7. Balenciaga without a doubt ...

8. I luuurrrve the Mandarin Speedy.

9. Ditto!

10. i'd say get a balenciaga bag!!!

11. Definitely get a Balenciaga. get it in a color that will last like the new ink.:biggrin:

12. I'll go against the tide here MC Speedy 30 :biggrin: Not much of a balenciaga fan, and its such a fun bag.

13. I would go with the speedy too I am not a fan of that color but I don't think the balenciaga will become a timeless bag like the lv.