balenciaga vs mc speedy vs epi speedy

starkid

Feb 2, 2006
my dad is going to buy me a new bag for my bday! i'm so excited!! now the dilemma...

should i get a white balenciaga or a mc speedy 30 or the mandarin 25 epi speedy?

i currently have in my collection: mc papillon 30, gucci bucket, and a botkier stirrup.

i want a bag that will add variety to my current collection and something classic so i can carry around for a long time. (the latter is more important to me.) which should i get?

Vixy

O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
NY
I like the white balenciaga, but I am scared of getting it dirty easily.

I don't think papillon comes in mc....

starkid

Feb 2, 2006
nawth21 said:
thats the monogram, not mc (multicolor)
oops! i always think monogram canvas (not monogram) and didn't realize mc stood for multicolor. :shame:

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
My favorites from the three you listed are the Epi Speedy in mandarin and the white Balenciaga, both on my list :nuts: Since you have an LV, I'd get a B-bag. I know white runs the risk of getting dirty, but it's so :love:

Greenie

Bag Ho
Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta
/\__/\ that's what I would recommend speed in mandarin or white bbag (or maybe another color bbag since it's your first...maby blue or something..won't get dirty as fast).

Serendipity

Nov 28, 2005
I would go with the speedy too I am not a fan of that color but I don't think the balenciaga will become a timeless bag like the lv.