Balenciaga virgin

wifeyb

wallet whore
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
hi im new to the balenciaga bags, after looking through all the pictures i really love them, but i have a few questions i wanted to ask you pros...

*whats the difference between a city bag & a first bag?
**whats the difference between a box & a twiggy bag?
***is a weekender bag super huge??
(is there inside pockets in these?)

do you know what each of these run (if you dont mind me asking) so i know who to save about?

i love shoulder bags, not the long strap ones, (a 9 in. drop is my ideal strap) do these fit ok under your shoulder/arm? or is it a tight squeeze?

ill be purchasing my first one in a month or so to save up, but i was wondering if you have any suggestions on what my first one should be.

soon to be balenciaga mama :flowers:
erica

My first (and only at the moment) BBag is literally the "First". I chose that style because I realize that in the last few years, I've only amassed REALLY large bags. The First is really great - very lightweight too!

But, I think it depends on what your needs are. I think a lot of people like the City bag - perfect for casual and work days.

the most popular sizes to start with are the first and the city/medium. i personally didn't like the city on me, but alot of gals here LOVE it. i can wear both the city and the twiggy (my favorite!) over the shoulder. i think the box style would have too long of a shoulder strap for you.

if you like shoulder bags, the purse might work well for you. it has slightly longer handles that can be worn on the shoulder.