Balenciaga virgin

1. hi im new to the balenciaga bags, after looking through all the pictures i really love them, but i have a few questions i wanted to ask you pros...

*whats the difference between a city bag & a first bag?
    **whats the difference between a box & a twiggy bag?
    ***is a weekender bag super huge??
    (is there inside pockets in these?)

do you know what each of these run (if you dont mind me asking) so i know who to save about?

i love shoulder bags, not the long strap ones, (a 9 in. drop is my ideal strap) do these fit ok under your shoulder/arm? or is it a tight squeeze?

ill be purchasing my first one in a month or so to save up, but i was wondering if you have any suggestions on what my first one should be.

soon to be balenciaga mama :flowers:
    erica

2. yeah, that link suli gave you will answer all your questions

3. thank you that did help alot! :yahoo:

now are there pockets inside these lovely bags??

which would be a good starter balenciaga??

4. Yes- there's 1 zip pocket inside the bags!

5. My first (and only at the moment) BBag is literally the "First". I chose that style because I realize that in the last few years, I've only amassed REALLY large bags. The First is really great - very lightweight too!

But, I think it depends on what your needs are. I think a lot of people like the City bag - perfect for casual and work days.

6. Most people go for a city bag as their first. My first designer bag period was a black city.

7. the most popular sizes to start with are the first and the city/medium. i personally didn't like the city on me, but alot of gals here LOVE it. i can wear both the city and the twiggy (my favorite!) over the shoulder. i think the box style would have too long of a shoulder strap for you.

if you like shoulder bags, the purse might work well for you. it has slightly longer handles that can be worn on the shoulder.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice