Balenciaga Virgin

Beks22

Aug 24, 2008
Hey Ladies,

I am originally from Dallas but currently live in Virginia Beach. Let me just tell you the shopping here sucks. The girls here carry the tackiest handbags. Well, I thought I had a great collection until I saw Balenciaga bags. I absolutely must have one... now! The problem is they are all so beautiful and because I cant see one in person, I am having a hard time deciding which one to get. I really like the city-violet but it is sold out. What is a good fall bag to buy? Any suggestions? Pictures?

Thanks,
Balenciaga Virgin

Hey Ladies,

I am originally from Dallas but currently live in Virginia Beach. Let me just tell you the shopping here sucks. The girls here carry the tackiest handbags. Well, I thought I had a great collection until I saw Balenciaga bags. I absolutely must have one... now! The problem is they are all so beautiful and because I cant see one in person, I am having a hard time deciding which one to get. I really like the city-violet but it is sold out. What is a good fall bag to buy? Any suggestions? Pictures?

Thanks,
Balenciaga Virgin

Hey, Beks22!! Welcome to bbag land!! Sapphire is a gorgeous color! I'm sure you will still be able to find it in department stores as it is a current season color. You can also try emailing aloha rag and see if they have any left, I received an email from them last Aug 23rd that they are waiting for Sapphire Part Time with GSH!:tup: Good luck!!

Hey, thanks for the info. I almost bid on a First and realized that it was really too small for me. I'm holding out for the Giant City-saphire... unfortunately I am on the wait list.

Depends what's your favorite color(s). There's a really deep cherry called Black Cherry, a bluish violet that shows both tones of color called Sapphire, there's a really beautiful deep gray called Charcoal and an equally beautiful light gray called Argent and I know I'm missing other colors but so far those have been the most popular as far as how many times I have seen them come up in discussion from the threads that I have read. I'm not sure but I thought I saw somewhere that there's a deep blue out called Marine or something like that. But like I said I'm not sure about it.

Hi guys,

i'm confused about which balenciaga city bags should i get.
what is the best colour for fall 08 and spring 09?
at first, i was thinking abt gettin the white one.
i need ur help.pleaseeee
thanks before

Hi and welcome! that's a difficult one, I guess that depends on your taste. Are you into reds, blues, purples, browns? what are you looking for? something bright, light or something dark? if you're just looking for a white bag, then, the choice is really easy, it's a white city :smile:
For example, amethyst is really beautiful, it's a magenta purplish color, saphire is gorgeous as well and it's purple, the you have ruby, which is red. Also marine, saddle is a light hazelnut brown, anthra is dark grey, argent is a very light grey, Black cherry is bordeaux ? what are you looking for?

like crazyaboutbags said, it all depends on your taste, i always used to get the brighter colours, then i'd get bored within 6 months or so and sell them on, now i stick to black, dark browns and deep reds, which tend to stay with me longer.
will you be able to keep a white city white though ? i'm anal enough about keeping my bags clean that i know i would NEVER be able to cope with a white ! i'd be divorced and alienated from everyone i know within weeks !

I have a white city, and it is become a dark ivory colour. lol
But it looks good. The fact that I havent been bothered to clean it and maintain it, has given it, its aged, distressed look. i love it.
I also have just brought a Ruby City, and Im loving that too. I like the best of both worlds, meaning in a light bag for summer, and the deep ones for winter.
ANY BBAG WILL DO TO BE HONEST! LOL
YOU JUST CANT GET ENOUGH!
X