balenciaga virgin

santokee

Apr 5, 2008
i am finally getting my first b bag but i am totally confused...:confused1:

i know that i want a city bag but what color? do i start with plain old black?

i have a black chloe paddington bowler
chanel black caviar timelss clutch
tods in orange
isabella fiore in yellow
lv speedy 30
lanvin kentucy in olive green
gucci side bag

please help...:graucho:

Black is a great City to start with..IMO it's a must have..however if you want some color you might want to consider the turquoise that just came out or the coral :smile:
Anyway, you can't really go wrong! All of them are lovely!

thanks everyone...when i make the decision, i will post my bal bag. i am leaning towards the eb or black! i just join pf today and this site is awesome for us purse lovers! i am totally hooked and love what everyone have to say.

My first and only Balenciaga is a Black City and after getting it, I want to use nothing else!

I kinda lusted after a Red Twiggy for awhile but red is a true statement color (it's not pastel enough to pass off as a spring/summer color) so I think my next bag will be blue...

Anyway - you're probably leaning in the right direction because blue/black are definitely the most common responses here.

It must be so hard to decide when Bal makes such great colours! For my first bbag I would probably choose something more versatile that I could use with alot of outfits. I'd also probably get a darker shade so that I won't have to always worry about getting it stained or dirty. Apart from Black there are other great alternatives eg Plomb, Ink, Anthracite. There are also plenty of dark blues, dark greens, etc around. It would be hard (and no fun!!) for US to tell YOU what to get! Have fun exploring and deciding!

I would say black unless you are planning on buying more. Black is a colour that is available every season but the other colours change. If you find a non-black that you love, then go for it! You can always buy a black city later if you feel like it (and as someone said, a black city is a "must" have;) )

Kat