Balenciaga virgin NO MORE!!!

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
:yahoo:FINALLY!!!:wlae:

After years of not getting what all the hype is about, I finally own a Balenciaga and TOTALLY get it!

My first Balenciaga was delivered to me Saturday afternoon and I haven't been able to put it down since!:nuts: I simply :heart: it!!! It's an Apple Green First and I couldn't be happier with my choice!

I want to say THANK YOU to lovely members of this forum who answered my Qs about styles, colors, sizes,etc.:flowers: I couldn't have done it without you!

I also want to give a HUGE shout out to a lovely eBayer bertiebluebird who was so wonderful and accommodating!:flowers:

Thank you for letting me share, ladies.:smile: Here are some pics (I think my camera is dying so the "modelling shot" came out a bit blurry :shame:smile::

Attachments

• New Apple Green Bal bag.jpg
    New Apple Green Bal bag.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 410
  • AG Bal Bag.jpg
    AG Bal Bag.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 206
Thank you SO MUCH, ladies, for all the kind words and for the warm welcome!:flowers: I can tell you FOR SURE that this isn't going to be my last BBag! I am already planning my next purchase!:nuts::wacko:

I am too late to edit the original post but I think this pic shows the color on a bit better:

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 407
FINALLY!!!:wlae:

After years of not getting what all the hype is about, I finally own a Balenciaga and TOTALLY get it!

My first Balenciaga was delivered to me Saturday afternoon and I haven't been able to put it down since! I simply :heart: it!!! It's an Apple Green First and I couldn't be happier with my choice!

I want to say THANK YOU to lovely members of this forum who answered my Qs about styles, colors, sizes,etc. I couldn't have done it without you!

I also want to give a HUGE shout out to a lovely eBayer bertiebluebird who was so wonderful and accommodating!:flowers:

Thank you for letting me share, ladies. Here are some pics (I think my camera is dying so the "modelling shot" came out a bit blurry :shame:smile::

attachment.php

attachment.php

Congrats~Gorgeous bag esp in this apple green color....thanks for sharing and enjoy her:heart::heart:

Congrats!!! I love AG!!! I think most people think it is a no-no to trim the tassels, I am to afraid to trim them b/c then I might not like it. I would leave them and try to wear it as is and if they are just too long for you then you should trim them just a little bit at a time.