Balenciaga virgin just saying hello!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello everyone, I'm new to Balenciaga, but I've always admired them!

2. Welcome Pinkribbons! :flowers:
    Do you have a Balenciaga bag yet?
    If not, the ladies on this forum are super-helpful if you have any questions :yes:

3. I don't have one yet, but just looking at all these pictures is making it hard to resist!

4. Welcome! :yes: Be careful, I was in your shoes just a few weeks ago, my first Bbag arrived yesterday...and I already want more!

5. be careful...

once you start, you can't stop!

6. Welcome and I agree with the others here. I am waiting to pick my first one up and already I am thinking about another...

7. Welcome! :flowers:

You can't stop at one, y'know... :graucho:

8. Too bad they don't do it like the dealers in the movies..you know, where the first one is free...;)
    Welcome to the forum!!!

9. I'm on the BALNY list for two bags already, but I'm still looking for others on eBay!?!? :rolleyes:

10. Welcome Pinkribbons!
    YEs.. the Bal habit is an extremely nasty one.. one that I am still trying to figure out how to break (or maybe I am not succeeding because I don't really want to!)

11. Glad to have you as another soon to be addict:yes:! Everyone here is soooo nice and helpful and happy as all get out for you when you make a new purchase! (as long as you share pics!:jammin: )

12. BEWARE you will get hooked like no other!!! bbags are my drug of choice.

13. welcome ,few months back in august i did not even like bbags ,then i ventured into this forum and i already have 3 and wanting more

14. I agree. I'm a Fendi-girl myself, but I'm slowly becoming obsessed with Balenciaga. I live on Long Island and I've already checked out the Barney's here...I'm shopping in Manhattan next weekend and I have a feeling I'll be coming home with one.

15. once you start crack there's no turning back!

and these bags are worse than crack :death:

ive purchased my first two in the last 3 months, on the lookout for my 3rd! :shrugs:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice