Balenciaga Twiggy

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi, I recently got my first balenciaga -- the taupe city. I am now totally obessed with the brand and I really want a twiggy but have not seen one in person and am wondering what people out there think of them.

2. I have a Twiggy - I like it very much - it holds the same amount as the City (unless you were using your City for a laptop, the Twiggy is not as high).

I don't know which I like better, Twiggy or City - but, if you like the City then you would like the Twiggy too.

Oh, can you post a pic of your City- I have never seen a Taupe b-bag before.

smallb.jpg
  3. i don't have a twiggy :sad: (i have calcaire city that i :love:, though)

that is a beautiful olive twiggy, loganz!!!! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

4. Thank you MadisonOn5th - I would love to see your Calcaire City :love:

You are so lucky to have jumped on that color.
    Such a desirable color - I hunt eBay daily for a calcaire or rouge first.

5. weee heeeeeeee, balenciaga bags!!!

here are my city and twiggy!!! :love: both of these bags hold a lot!

beach 061.jpg
  6. helenNZ, i would love to eat your beauties. they look so squishy and juicy :shame:

loganz, i am "stunod" with pics and computers. i will take it soon though. although i heard that the earlier batches have pink undertones whereas the later batches didn't :cry: and i am part of the early batch. i hope you find your calcaire or rouge ;)

7. Do the B-bags have interior zip and cell phone pockets?

8. pls correct me if i'm mistaken but i think they all just have one zippered interior pocket

9. Thanks for all the great replies. I love the green and blue twiggies. I think I want a blue or teal one.

I will post a picture of my taupe city when I get home (am at work now!) I personally think it looks more grey-ish than taupe but I LOVE it.

10. Helenz, thanks for posting the pic of the City and the Twiggy together! My husband bought me a Twiggy for V-Day and I have been debating about returning it for a City. (I like both styles, but this is my first B-Bag and I think I want the City first.)

Also, my Twiggy is white, which is beautiful. But, I was thinking, if I do return it, of getting the City in Cornflower or Ink. Any opinions??? (Please - I am losing sleep over this!)

11. glily - white is beautiful...but, it could get dirty fairly quickly just from the normal daily activities of getting in and out of the car; brushing up against things, setting it down on tables, counters, etc.

I like it when bags have feet; like the paddy, the feet help protect from the counters of this world.

12. glily -- I love the cornflower color. If it were me I would get that color. I agree that the white will get dirty quickly. And I bet that the cornflower or ink will age beautifully. Let us know what you do!

13. :love: thanks!

i think the twiggy is a great size bag! more or less the city and twiggy hold all my stuff - which i totally love!

i think white is a great colour, but yes, i agree it will probably get dirty quite quickly if you use it frequently....BUT if you really want to exchange it for a cornflower or ink city then go ahead... its best to have a bag that you will always love and use!!

let us know what you do :amuse:

14. I did the reverse, I got my first B Bag in the Twiggy and I absolutely LOVE it :love: (I love roomy bags) and now I'm waiting for my city bag!:nuts: ! Ever since I joined this forum, I have fallen in love with B bags...now I'm thinking of getting the Work bag.

15. I'm not a B fan but I LOVE the Twiggy!

my worthless two cents :biggrin: