BALENCIAGA TRUNK SHOW: The questions you desperately need the answer to...

Thanks incoralblue, as always really appreciate it! My qns below :
- Will there be any flat clutch (like 04 one) and in pewter HW
- Is there anyway they can still repeat old swatches (such as eggplant, 04 yellow/marigold yellow)
- Why can't they repeat old styles esp for flat brass first or can they create it in another style such as city but flat brass

I reckon that they will be able to answer my 2nd qns. Will jus wanna to find out.

TIA

Have fun at the Trunk show!! We will wait hear patiently for ur report~~

I just wanted to clarify that I can only ask questions pertaining to the Fall Winter 2007 Collection.

They get a preview of the Spring Summer 2008 Collection around Mid-Fall so, quite honestly they won't know about what's coming up in the few seasons ahead until then.

I just wanted to clarify that I can only ask questions pertaining to the Fall Winter 2007 Collection.

They get a preview of the Spring Summer 2008 Collection around Mid-Fall so, quite honestly they won't know about what's coming up in the few seasons ahead until then.

PLease answer this for me:

Am I completely INSANE to lust for the new spring summer 08 when we haven't even received the fall/winter bags?!?!?!?!?! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

PLease answer this for me:

Am I completely INSANE to lust for the new spring summer 08 when we haven't even received the fall/winter bags?!?!?!?!?! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

YES. :roflmfao:

Although I like knowing ahead of time so I can plan my Fall Winter shopping list while keeping the SS 08 colors in mind....but yeah, it is kinda crazy just thinking that far ahead.

And to think that I still have dry cleaning that I haven't picked up (and in no rush to) and yet I'm already typing up my wishlists and waitlists request.

After reading a few requests. I do want to reiterate a some again. 1) If they have a swatch of the new magenta, how does the leather and color compare to the 05 version and 2) please report on the steel color and give your opinion on how it looks. Specifically, I would want something that is much darker than the 05 and different than anthracite. Thanks again - you're wonderful!!

ICB, thanks for taking our ever expanding list of questions! I got a couple:

Does the flap clutch come in RH in black or tomato?
What colors will be available in the make up clutches?

And if you could ask about the Tomato Day in RH, I'd be most thankful! I'm gonna try and call BNY to see about a wait list for this one, but don't know if I'll be able to make the call during business hours.

Thanks!:smile:

ICB, thanks for taking our ever expanding list of questions! I got a couple:

Does the flap clutch come in RH in black or tomato?
What colors will be available in the make up clutches?

And if you could ask about the Tomato Day in RH,
I'd be most thankful! I'm gonna try and call BNY to see about a wait list for this one, but don't know if I'll be able to make the call during business hours.

Thanks!:smile:

L,

I'm emailing you all the info. Also, I had put in a waitlist for the Tomato Day in RH for you...I have it under my name, I'll email you the rest of the info.

P

hi incoralblue,

i see you're going to get the Steel Work - are u going to do GH or RH?

Also for the Mastic - same question GH (silver or gold) or RH

these are the only 2 colours I'm really keen on for Fall / Winter but I need to make up my mind soon as I want to get Natural OR Mastic. I dont want to miss out on Natural when this season is over.

Cheers and btw, I love your Grass Green!

I'm getting both in classic hardware. I will check out Mastic and Steel for you and will report back on friday. Although quite honestly, I'd skip Naturel completely and choose between Mastic and Steel. I think Mastic would look gorgeous in Gold hardware whilst Steel would look much better in Silver hardware...I'm getting the Ocean WE w/ Silver (and I don't think I want to own more than one GH bag)

I love my Grass also...just don't use it that often but love knowing the fact that it's there.

xx

hi incoralblue,

i see you're going to get the Steel Work - are u going to do GH or RH?

Also for the Mastic - same question GH (silver or gold) or RH

these are the only 2 colours I'm really keen on for Fall / Winter but I need to make up my mind soon as I want to get Natural OR Mastic. I dont want to miss out on Natural when this season is over.

Cheers and btw, I love your Grass Green!