balenciaga town or guccissima sukey?

misspurse

O.G.
Aug 21, 2011
i realized i am posting this in the bal forum, so there might be some bias. but who says we can't love both? :P

so i am seriously debating between the following:

balenciaga_town.png

balenciaga town in nero or possibly anthracite $1,445

or

sukey_tote.jpg

gucci sukey guccissima leather $1,480

both have soft, squishy leather, are about the same price point, can hold about the same amount of stuff (i think). although the styles are different, i like both for different reasons. the sukey can be worn as a shoulder bag, which i love. but the town can be worn crossbody, which is also great!

*sigh*

how does one decide? if you have both, which do you use more?

any opinions would be greatly appreciated! thank you!

I vote for the town as well, the cross body strap is necessary for me (hands free shopping). But if you do go for the town try to buy it in person, I feel like the leather for the 2012 collection for a lot of the bags are papery and dry (not all, but a lot of them) so if you can feel it in person it would be better :smile:

thanks for the responses! I really appreciate them. I am leaning towards the town too, mainly from all the fashion blogs that feature them and pinterest (my other addiction besides tpf!!) :smile: it just seems to go with any outfit, and I guess I have enough shoulder bags to meet my other needs. It's just that I've always fancied something in guccissima. I just love leather! anyways, will post back and reveal when I get the town, although I am not targeting a big purchase until later this year. It will be my first bal!!