Balenciaga tag authentication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effie 90

Jul 8, 2020
I got a Balenciaga classic metallic from a preloved store. It said it is from calfskin and i know they don't do that anymore so i cant really check. The tag got me wondering, it is stiched all around and it is in gold foil lettering.. plus the code at the bag has the letter X which i think is not valid for any season!! Should i send back? Heeelp please i dont feel tight about this bag

IMG_20200708_191244.jpg

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
I got a Balenciaga classic metallic from a preloved store. It said it is from calfskin and i know they don't do that anymore so i cant really check. The tag got me wondering, it is stiched all around and it is in gold foil lettering.. plus the code at the bag has the letter X which i think is not valid for any season!! Should i send back? Heeelp please i dont feel tight about this bag

View attachment 4781926
This is the current tag and X indicates S/S 2019. That said, this isn't an authentication of the bag in question. Feel free to post on the "authenticate this" thread with the correct photos. See post at top of the AT thread page for a link to photos needed and the position they should be in.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/authenticate-this-balenciaga.936807/page-858#post-33168515

Status
Not open for further replies.