Balenciaga styles guide!!!

mischa

Feb 7, 2006
as somebody posted a guide for all balenciagas colours, i thought it was useful, since it took me ages to learn it, to post a complete guide to all the styles....

first of all the FIRST(or small)

f5_1.JPG

then there's the MEDIUM/CITY
9b_1.JPG

then there's the WORK/OFFICE
balenciaga_new_spring_06_076.jpg

the WEEKENDER
0512seafoam1.JPG

the TWIGGY
Z5C7X3TYWARU.jpg

the BOX
74_1_b.JPG

the HOBO

3f_1.JPG

the MONEY CLUTCH
80_1.JPG

there's more....

hi mischa loove your bags :heart: im still in the process of buying my first bbag i love the color of the first is that cornflower? what can you fit in the first ? im confused whether i should get a city or first ;) thanks for your help

nooo!
i wish they were all mine!!!!!the photoes are taken from other websites just to associate a style to the name!!
i have just an ink city and a silver weekender!i had a red medium but sold it and same for the magenta one!!what i want to be my next purchase is the striped one, just love it:love:
the first first is a indigo blue, very deep colour!!that is pretty small, you can fit a large wallet, mobile, i pod+ i pod case, sunglasses + case and then you have a little space left!!!i love the medium more than the small because the style is different....what colour would you like to buy!????!????!b-bags are just amazing,if you get one, you'll dream of buying another one and so on....