Balenciaga styles guide!!!

1. as somebody posted a guide for all balenciagas colours, i thought it was useful, since it took me ages to learn it, to post a complete guide to all the styles....

first of all the FIRST(or small)

[​IMG]

then there's the MEDIUM/CITY
    [​IMG]

then there's the WORK/OFFICE
    [​IMG]

the WEEKENDER
    [​IMG]

the TWIGGY
    [​IMG]

the BOX
    [​IMG]

the HOBO

[​IMG]

the MONEY CLUTCH
    [​IMG]

there's more....

2. the "MINI COMPAGNON"
    [​IMG]

the COIN PURSE

3. the "MINI COMPAGNON"
    [​IMG]

the COIN PURSE
    [​IMG]

the POUCHETTE

[​IMG]

if something's wrong or missing, feel free to add whatever you want!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

4. sorry for the 2nd post....double...:sad:

5. hi mischa loove your bags :heart: im still in the process of buying my first bbag i love the color of the first is that cornflower? what can you fit in the first ? im confused whether i should get a city or first ;) thanks for your help

6. nooo!
    i wish they were all mine!!!!!the photoes are taken from other websites just to associate a style to the name!!
    i have just an ink city and a silver weekender!i had a red medium but sold it and same for the magenta one!!what i want to be my next purchase is the striped one, just love it:love:
    the first first is a indigo blue, very deep colour!!that is pretty small, you can fit a large wallet, mobile, i pod+ i pod case, sunglasses + case and then you have a little space left!!!i love the medium more than the small because the style is different....what colour would you like to buy!????!????!b-bags are just amazing,if you get one, you'll dream of buying another one and so on....

7. Great post! Thank you.

8. Thanks for the pics and info!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice