Balenciaga store with largest selection?

Tina777

Feb 12, 2008
Seattle WA
Hello! Trying to find a new Balenciage wallet, but after calling the LA and NY store they said they don't carry a large selection of small leather goods. Is there a store that tends to have the largest selection of wallets? :wondering

ShilohNouvel

Jan 7, 2010
Bal Las Vegas has a good collection. It is one of the boutiques that carry all of the colors of the year (at least that's what the SA there told me).

Tina777

Feb 12, 2008
Seattle WA
I have been looking for months for a large wallet-the one that zips around with 11 credit card slips? All the Barneys store have been telling me that they have been getting fewer and fewer small leather goods for Balenciaga. No reason that they could tell me- just that they carry more bags. I would really like a large wallet in a bright color, regular hardwear. Called the NY, and LA Bal stores- only Money wallets in bright colors. Hope they are not slowing down production:confused1: Have even been checking ebay, and Bal Real Deal.

luxeshop

Dec 16, 2009
Las Vegas
David is great at Bal LV - and yes, they have one of the largest selections because they do not have clothing so they have a huge stock of bags/accessories! Good luck! :smile:

viewwing

i luv bags
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
In bag fantasy
David is great at Bal LV - and yes, they have one of the largest selections because they do not have clothing so they have a huge stock of bags/accessories! Good luck! :smile:
Strange, seems that everytime I ask them for something specific, they don't have it. eg. sorbet pencil, outremer coins, black ggh mini money etc.
Your experience with them is very different from mine. :shucks:

Tina777

Feb 12, 2008
Seattle WA
I just called- the do have the largest selection of the Compagon wallet but sadly not in any of the colors that I was really looking for ( 08 Pale Magenta). :sad:The SA was so nice- reading off all the diff colors ( never got that level of help before). Even after reading all the colors off, she was still so nice when I told her none of the colors were the colors I really wanted.