Balenciaga SLGs Reveal!

xoxo_av

Dec 19, 2015
I paid a visit to my SA at Balenciaga and had no intentions of buying anything. I walked out with these two, Giant Gold Money Wallet and Giant Gold Card Case, both in black. I normally don't like gold hardware as I am more of a silver hardware gal, but I'm not sure why the gold hardware looks extra cute on small leather goods.

I actually didn't want a Bal wallet because I had my eye on a wallet from Chanel or YSL but I'm glad I ended up with Balenciaga. I got both items 15% off. I'm not sure if they do this in other states but here in Hawaii, a few luxury brands do promotions like these all year long. The first Balenciaga bag I bought, they gave me 10% off. My second Balenciaga bag, I got it 15% off. It has nothing to do with whether or not it's from an old collection/season. YSL does the same thing too and they're currently giving 20% off. Miu Miu and Prada, I believe sometimes give 15% off or 20 off% for both stores, it really depends on which SA is willing to give it to you, sometimes they don't. Anyways, I think it has something to do with Asia price comparison though I'm not 100% sure on that (lol). So if any of you are here in Hawaii on vacation, you know where to shop!!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_4921.JPG
    IMG_4921.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 320
  • IMG_4924.jpg
    IMG_4924.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_4926.jpg
    IMG_4926.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
I paid a visit to my SA at Balenciaga and had no intentions of buying anything. I walked out with these two, Giant Gold Money Wallet and Giant Gold Card Case. I normally don't like gold hardware as I am more of a silver hardware gal, but I'm not sure why the gold hardware looks extra cute on small leather goods.

I actually didn't want a Bal wallet because I had my eye on a wallet from Chanel or YSL but I'm glad I ended up with Balenciaga. I got both items 15% off. I'm not sure if they do this in other states but here in Hawaii, a few luxury brands do promotions like these all year long. The first Balenciaga bag I bought, they gave me 10% off. My second Balenciaga bag, I got it 15% off. It has nothing to do with whether or not it's from an old collection/season. YSL does the same thing too and they're currently giving 20% off. Miu Miu and Prada, I believe sometimes give 15% off or 20 off% for both stores, it really depends on which SA is willing to give it to you, sometimes they don't. Anyways, I think it has something to do with Asia price comparison though I'm not 100% sure on that (lol). So if any of you are here in Hawaii on vacation, you know where to shop!!! :biggrin:

Thanks for the 411. Your new wallets are gorgeous! Love GHW on black leather.