Balenciaga sky blue City or LV Cabas Piano?

Not sure which one to get...I know they are totally different bags and I'm drawn to each for different reasons. For my taste, I currently have a sable Chloe Paddington, chocolate Chloe Silverado, and a YSL Nadja flower bag in beige. May have a YSL Mombasa on the way also :love: I really don't have any classic type bags, I tend to like funky bags so not sure? I know the Cabas is elegant and classic, and I love that Angelina Jolie carries hers everywhere. But the City is calling to me too and I can only afford one :sad2:

Tough decision, since I love Balenciaga bags, but I'm eyeing the Cabas Piano, as well. But, it seems like your style is a little more funky, and you might like the B-bag a lot more :biggrin:

Actually she has both, lucky girl. The mezzo she uses all the time now but had carried the Piano. Here's a pic:

classychic.jpg

The B-bag is ice blue, not sky blue. More of a white with a blue tinge. Not sure if it'll be too huge though! Here's a pic of it:

bal1.jpg

BagLovingMom said:
Angelina carries Mezzo, It is a great carry all bag that you'll likely wear alot. I don't know what the B-Bag looks like though.

i love the b-bag in ice blue... but i thought it's from previous seasons - so where can you find one of these?

agree with kat. you can get LV anytime but the ice blue b-bag is not always available. :smile:

Hmmm...what do you want to use the bag for? I love my city bags and use them for leisure, going out, etc. I also have the Cabas Mezzo..I have to admit I use this one even more...it is my everyday work bag (that still looks good if I "stop off" on the way home)...

Fleur_de_Lis said:
Actually she has both, lucky girl. The mezzo she uses all the time now but had carried the Piano. Here's a pic:

View attachment 4311

The B-bag is ice blue, not sky blue. More of a white with a blue tinge. Not sure if it'll be too huge though! Here's a pic of it:

View attachment 4312
Hmmm! I'd never seen her with Piano before, maybe pre-Zahara! Piano looks as small as it is, I rearely wear mine!! I love the B Bag actually, I like big bags though. If the color works for your wardrobe I'd get that.

I love both. Had the Piano and was my most consistently used bag for a long time. Then got bored of it and gave it to my mum. But it's a really versatile bag for everyday use. I do love Balenciagas as well but the plus for me wrt the Cabas Piano is that it was a shoulder bag. So, if you could only chose one, I'd recommend the LV:smile: But only just, lol!