Balenciaga signature logo?

1. Does Balenciaga even have a logo per se? Or just the capitalized letter "logo"?

I tried to find one to get you Balenciaga forum gals your own 'branded' logo (like chanel, gucci, LV, hermes, chloe), but I failed miserably. :search:

2. mmm I thought it was a reversed 'B' and a 'B' right next to one another.. but I'm not for sure

3. Vlad - Thank you for doing this! :flowers:

Impasto - yes, you're correct. I stumbled across these:

BalenciagaLogo.jpg BalLogo2.JPG
  4. Just wanted to add that I love the idea of adding a logo on the headers of the designer forums.
    Great idea!!

5. That's funny, I've seen the logo a bunch of times, but I couldn't for the life of me think of what the logo looked like! Good to know!

6. Yay for cate for finding pics!

7. ^^ good job cate!!! :tender:

8. sweeeet, thanks for the find! I'll get right on it.

9. :wlae: 0o0o thanks so much!!! this is a dear balenciaga diary moment!!! :yahoo:
    thanks!!!

10. oooh exciting!!!!!

does Balenciaga still use that logo though????? I'm not sure if they dropped the BB -- I haven't seen it in years!!!! but either way, it'll look great :heart:

11. thanks vlad... i've been wondering becuse you've been adding logo in other sub-forums like LV but haven't done on balenciaga :P

thanks for your thoughts :smile:

12. oh, can't wait for our new logo. :nuts: i thought balenciaga was being left out!

13. That's what I was wondering.^^

14. Hmmm...I don't know. :shrugs: I got the pics through the Google image search, and more than a few still had the 2 B's.

Vlad - If they don't use it anymore, would it be a problem to crop out the BB in the pic?

15. i like the vintage double bb! my dustbag for my flatbrass has them. i think LP has a pix of the bb vintage flatbrass dustbag on A-Naff. maybe we can use that pix for a logo?:supacool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice